Friday, July 10, 2009

now is evening time....so borin today nothin happen......juz come back from football game....juz lyk yesterday my leg have recover then they shoot my leg until now need to go clinic check......damn stupid BABI all malay no use juz lyk shit, but at last we chinese stil win becoz of my two header goal....let me tell u about more in formation. My fren get a conner kick n past it to me,i try to shoot but "kena tiang" then the ball come back to me....i run lyk a crazy guy n i jump!!!!!!!! my head finally touch the ball,aim n shoot!!!! i get my 1st goal in the game!!!!hooray!!!!!~thx to my father hu teach me how to play header ball,my mom hu let me ply the game,my fren hu support me,THX A LOT.....MUAX.....haha so funny the secong is damn easy coz the keeper run out from the goal door n i easily take a shoot!!! haha....ofcourse....GOAL AGAIN....my secong goal....thx again yea frenz......after back to home i take bath n cure my leg if nt my leg gonna broken. N then my homework comin...my mom force me to do bt luckily 2moro is saturday if nt i wil infront of my house.......2moro is my akademik day......scary...scary.....i get a bad result" 1A 3B 3C 3D" bad anot???stupid prokect make my head damn painful.....now raining ....still remember i run across a road in a raining day to chase my fren n return him an important thing n tat day i get fever.... on wednesday,tat was my 1st day to martin tuition center 4 sejarah n BM.....i change my class wifout permission n i been scold...i saw alot of my old fren such as hui ying,jing ting,mimi,shi yi,wen jun....n more bt i 4get....sry guys hav to stop here bye bye......

1 comment:

  1. waaaaaaa`leg broken dy how ?
    whr also dont wan go lurrhh..
    LOL. ==''

    ReplyDelete