Friday, July 10, 2009

akademik day over......

finally akademik day over.....haiz bad result....bt luckily nv been scold coz my mom n dad duno wat the teacher talking, they juz keep on orh...orh...orh....
hehe,
so happy,
duno teacher say wat!
make me happy.
never been scold.......
duno how's my fren result,,
so i call him/her......
then
something happen!!!!
he/she answer the phone n then....
i heard his/her mom n dad scolding.....(him/her)
then i hung up the phone/////
run into my room........>n
WAKAKAKAKA>>>>>>>
been scold by mom n dad''''
hehe this make me seems lyk evil////
bt sometime i very kind too!!!!
such as i help an oldwoman to cross the road.....
ofcourse in my dream la.......^^hehe
okok....i noe wat u thinking.....
sry yea frenz.....
juz come back then
been force by mom
to do my SEJARAH PROJEK////
juz lyk yesterday
headpain T.T
now somemore
she cooking so noisy??!!
cnt focus......
haven finish project then...
go ply games...{not on9 games}
the website is [www.Y8.com]==
cnt write edi mom taking out a rotan.....
no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @the end@

1 comment: