Sunday, July 12, 2009

To my fren

hei.....
remember wat i say yesterday??>>>
i say i wil score three goal in straight line??
n/////////>>
i did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
its my 1st time i get three goals......
in straight lines..........
hooray thx to all my frenz>>>
who support me!!!!!
thx...thx...thx...


another thing i feel happy today is
haha>>>>eik huan is chatting wif me!!!!
i add him to MSN juz now!!!!!!
so gud!!!!
bt i oso feel sad....
coz
my leg still very pain.......
coz juz now i.......
{pokai}
damn pain......
cnt [tahan]
then go clinic
the stupid doctor say wat???
he say so
"balik rumah duduk the ruang tamu,nanti makan ubat,nanti buat ini,nanti buat itu,nanti......."
so damn "fan"
until i go back house>>
then nothin do
then go makan
until fat fat....
until mati.....
hehe jkjk




today my gf suddenly call me say wan to
together wif me agn...
then i dunno wat to say
so sad.....
bt i juz luv shermane.....
cnt change my mind....
then i reject her
until i cry......
dunno y i cry
bt i stil cry.....
nvm la........
i gt so many frenz support me.....
no gf oso nvm
tats 4 today baii all..... @the end@

4 comments:

  1. omg..lyc chg jor meh??u not vry hua xin geh meh?hahx..dun angry me arh..jkjk jek..

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm the first one who support u
    haha ^^
    dun like that
    be happy ^^
    juz like me xD


    =.=

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hei Joe...still remember me?Im Stanford...long time no see dy...if u dunu who am I u cn ask Mimi...I cnt imagine tat u still love Shermane...she gt new bf dy..a malay guy..haha..dun angry abt wad I say ar...

    ReplyDelete